2007 repost on intravenous milk thistle extract for amatoxin poisoning – PLoS Blogs (blog)

by on January 31, 2012

2007 repost on intravenous milk thistle extract for amatoxin poisoning
PLoS Blogs (blog)
A thoughtful reader of mine and Kevin MD's just brought to my attention the plight of six members of a California family who apparently ingested Amanita phalloides (deathcap) mushrooms following a New Year's Day outing. Jondi Gumz of the Santa Cruz

View full post on california mushrooms – Google News

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: